- High-quality tenants. We do all of the screening to help select a tenant who will rent long term, pay rent on time, cause fewer problems and minimize wear and tear on your property.
- Shorter periods of vacancy. We prepare the property for rent, determine the optimal rental rate and market your property across many platforms to bring in prospective tenants.
- Efficient rent collection. We act as a buffer between you and the tenant to handle rent collection, payment plans or eviction if necessary.
- Lower repair and maintenance costs. We bring access to licensed and insured contractors who are committed to providing quality work at fair prices.
- Personal service. You get to work with a great team who will help you realize maximum profit while handling late night emergencies, rent collection, paperwork, hiring contractors and other time-consuming tasks so you don’t have to!
Is housing market loosing its recovery mode momentum? According to the Mortgage Bankers Association, new and existing home sales dropped this year 4.1 % –http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-20/housing-falters-as-forecasters-…
Hand in hand goes the mortgage lending volume,which is expected to decrease as well.We all and got our hopes up after seeing the rising of home prices.But it turns out they rose too quickly and we simply don’t have enough well paying jobs to keep the buyers in the game and the housing recovery moving forward.Weather is also to blame-we won’t forget Chicago’s winter-snow and cold that kept us inside for weeks at the time.
Falling wages is another alarming sign since they are the ultimate determiner of housing market value.
The Federal Housing Finance Agency, which oversees Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, in May announced new rules to encourage lenders to relax credit standards.Will it help attract more buyers? What’s the future?
I get a lot of questions about issues which come up at a home and what it should cost to repair. Being a real estate broker gives me access to a lot of publications and information. This link is a national benchmark; obviously, this number could vary widely in individual towns and various markets. http://realestateinvestingtoday.com/what-is-the-true-cost-of-home-improv… I’m always big on finding good value for our owners but at the same time make sure they are capable of doing the job, responding in a timely manner, and backing up their work.
As with many areas in the United States, rental demand continues to climb in the Chicago area. The latest data from the Federal Reserve suggests that now is a great time to be a property owner since during the last three months of 2015 property owners’ rental income amounted to around 4.3 percent of the U.S. national income. Meanwhile, key takeaways from the “Emerging Trends in Real Estate” report published by the Urban Land Institute and pwc has us looking forward to successful investments for properly managed rental assets.
Did you know that rental demand in Chicago, Illinois has gone from high to higher! According to data collected by RealtyTrac, “The number of single-family homes rented in the Chicago area rose almost 14 percent last year, so the demand is there.” Purchasing a Chicago, Illinois property at the right sales price will help you to ensure that you make a profit off your Chicago property, but managing that property to grow and safeguard your investment is a must!
Hiring a Chicago, Illinois property management company could take your business further than you might expect. A dedicated group of property management professionals who are looking out for your best interests can help you make money off of your investment home without losing your mind. Before deciding whether you’ll be a hands on or a hands off rental property owner, take a look at our list of top 5 benefits to hiring a Chicago, Illinois property management company.